At Unified4People.com we are always adding new functionality. This past month we focused on improving your campaign creation experience and sharing. These are the changes for January.
- We revamped the initial campaign creation process to make it easier for you as a campaign owner to decide what type of campaign is best for you.
- You can more easily manage your team's details.
- Made campaign next, cancel and save buttons easier to see on the campaign manager.
- Added additional guidance text to our campaign creation wizard to help you more easily build your campaign.
- Built a new wizard to help you decide what type of campaign to create; Team or personal.
In addition to the new features for campaign owners. Unified4People also partnered with FullImpact Fundraising. FullImpact Fundraising provides fundraising services for schools and charities and they are now using Unified4People's fundraising platform as their solution. You can view their first fundraiser here at https://www.unified4people.com/rockwall. Visit their website at www.fullimpact.org